- Neverfail Unveils Continuous Availability Solution for VMWare Virtual Center – A new technology product announcement supporting VMWare VirtualCenter Server.
- Risky Business and IT Processes Revealed as Major Factors in Application Software Failure – An example of “news creation” by reporting results of an analysts survey that ties directly to the technology company’s products.
- United Way Capital Area to Award $3.4 million in Grants – This press release was the culmination of several months of planning to announce the nonprofit agency grants. Planning included strategic messaging, announcing the news first to the partners and then to the media, and a full explanation of how the grants were allocated. The challenge during this grant announcement was to orchestrate a smooth rollout as two years prior the agency’s partners had been surprised by the news – which resulted in negative media coverage of United Way and criticism of agency executives and the Board.
- More than 100,000 Medical Society Physician Members Now Able to Text Legally Using DocBookMD – A press release announcing a new medical app specifically for doctors developed by DocBookMD, a Taylored Communications client.
- Fundraising/PR brochure for United Way – This pocket-sized brochure came in 5 versions – each featured the story of one of United Way’s clients and a tear-out card of 211 services. It replaced a full-sized brochure that was often discarded or handed back to fundraisers. (Note: brochure is shown extended front and back – when folded it fits into a shirt pocket).
- Nonprofit Annual report – This was a year-end report for United Way donors distributed via an email campaign and available on the agency’s website.
- Banking on Service – How One Community Bank Took Personal Service to the Technology Level
- An example of a product datasheet describing the company’s service offerings.
- Lake Austin Lifestyle